ASHEVILLE, N.C. (828newsNOW) — Asheville police say there are no new developments to report in the investigation into the July 19 shooting on Biltmore Avenue that killed two people and injured seven others.

828newsNOW contacted the Asheville Police Department on Friday to check on the status of the investigation after APD previously said detectives had identified several suspects and co-conspirators and executed more than 25 warrants and subpoenas.

“There is nothing new to report at this time,” APD Public Information Officer Rick Rice said.

APD has not announced any arrests or charges specifically related to the July 19 shooting.

In its most recent detailed update, APD said investigators had collected digital evidence, conducted numerous interviews and recovered a vehicle believed to have been involved in the shooting. Police also said a key piece of evidence was being analyzed by the FBI.

APD has not publicly identified those suspects or said whether investigators know where they are.

Police previously said the shooting was not believed to be random and was connected to an ongoing conflict. Investigators also said forensic evidence linked the case to other incidents of gun violence in Western North Carolina, although police have not publicly identified those cases.

The shooting happened shortly after 2 a.m. July 19 in the 250 block of Biltmore Avenue near Short Coxe Avenue. Two people were killed and seven others were injured.

828newsNOW will continue to follow the investigation and check with APD for updates.